Ellis Emeralds of Zora Ellis Jr. High School



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Congratulations!

Alex, Amber, Anna, Cate Joseph, Jatonica, Morgan, Mya, Robbyn, Terencea,

What an amazing year you have had! I am so very proud of each of you and I know you know that. Congratulations once again on the 4th place finish at championships and for your placement as Alabama State Runner-up. To finish this well after being promoted earlier in the year is a great accomplishment for each of you young ladies. Mr. McDaniel, Brian and I are VERY proud of you. Keep up the good work!

I also want to tell you thank you for the great trip that you had to Nashville. It is great to travel with such a great group of girls!

By the way, I NEED YOUR PICS! I will put them on the blog if you can either bring me your card from your camera or put them on disc. Email typically does not work well due to file size.

See you tomorrow. Don't forget we have a light practice at 5:30 at ZEJH.

No comments: