Ellis Emeralds of Zora Ellis Jr. High School



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Congrats at Hoover!


Congratulations at Hoover on your 2nd place finish!

I am so proud of the work that you ladies have put forth this year. Wrapping up our last regular season competition and getting ready to head to Nashville seems unreal. Time has really flown. I am so proud of the individual and group improvements that you have made this year. To get promoted to the next class and to actively hang in there with the competition, always finishing in the top of your class is a great accomplishment, something to be extremely proud of.
I am excited as we prepare for Nashville and I look forward to the trip. I hope that you do too!
Enjoy the rest of your spring break and get lots of rest.

>>>notice>>>rehearsal>>>change>>>

We will rehearse on MONDAY, after spring break, immediatly after school until 5:00pm.
We will not rehearse on Tuesday, but will also reahearse on Wednesday until 5:00pm.
**There is a possiblity of a run through on thrusday during 6th period... I will let you know.

I should have the schedule for Nashville on Thrusday. I will post your time on here and I will put the updated itinerary under March 27 on the calendar on www.degaband.com. I am looking forward to a great trip with you guys.
See you after the break!

No comments: