Ellis Emeralds of Zora Ellis Jr. High School



Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GREAT JOB!

GREAT job Ladies!

I am proud of the job you did today at the pep-rally and game. Great work! The recovery that you had at the pep-rally will become one of those 'remember when' moments later down the road. It was not near as bad as you guys thought it was. Every group I have ever had has had a CD skip one time or another. However, I must say that to see a group of 14 7th and 8th graders hold their composer in front of the entire student body and recover... WOW! I was impressed!

You made up for it at the game anyway. Great performance... just great. Many people throughout the game commented on what a great job you did. Congrats!

Thanks to Lacey for all of her hard work and also to the other members of the Dega Darlins and Dega Addition that have helped and supported the Ellis Emeralds non-stop!

I will post a few pictures soon.

No comments: