Ellis Emeralds of Zora Ellis Jr. High School



Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's almost time!


The Time is drawing near. Can you believe it, field day this time next week you will be on the floor hearing scores! woo hoo! Well, maybe night right now, but when I typed this.

I did want to post a picture of your floor. Mr. McDaniel, Marcus and I worked on it today and it has turned out to be quite good I must say.

A few reminders.
  • We will have practice on Tuesday. It will be at the high school. Get there as quick as you can, we have a lot to do.

  • We will have a special practice on Thursday for a last minute fixing session. It should be at ZEJH, however, I will finialize that next week.

  • If you are not up to date on your fees, please take care of that. Technically I am not suppose to let you perform if you are not up to date.

  • Please read over your handout that I gave you at the last practice. Better yet, be sure you parents get it so they can read over it. If you have any questions email me or call me at the bandroom.

  • Don't forget to bring your travel form from the packet to practice on Tuesday. I need to get those in.

Have a great Weekend!


No comments: