Ellis Emeralds of Zora Ellis Jr. High School



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

GREAT JOB!

WHAT AN OUTSTANDING JOB! I am so proud of you guys. The first performance is now under your belt, not to mention that it was in front of the entire school. I had no idea that you would do even better at the game... wow! What a great job. That just makes me excited about the Winter Guard show. By the way, I was in the pressbox and you really did well performing all the way to the top of the stands!

Just so you know.... several of you have asked about performing again somewhere. I think we can make that happen. When something arises I will let you know.

Also, on the original handout it said that you would have a winter guard meeting on the 13th of October. Due to circumstances that I cannot control we are moving that meeting to October 14th. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

A special thank you to Lacey and Kelsey for their hardwork! We appreciate you. Also, thank you to all of the Dega Darlins for helping at practice, showing up to performances and actually performing at the homecoming game. We love you guys!

No comments: